Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are SANITIZ LTD whose trading name is SANITIZ a company registered in England and Wales under number 11219063 whose registered office is at 51Midhurst Avenue, Croydon, CR0 3PS, United Kingdom with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- The Terms and Conditions mentioned herein have been drafted in view of the current health, economic and market situation that prevails in the UK, owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, and in such manner as to ensure the safe and timely supply of essential PPE and other sanitary products to the general public. The Orders placed on the website will be processed on emergency basis and will be shipped out the next day to the address of communication/delivery provided. Hence no cancellation/refund requests will be entertained. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change/revision or updating depending on the progress of the current health situation. All changes made to the Terms and Conditions will come into effect as and when they are updated on our website. You are requested to refer to these clauses and refresh them regularly/or when needed before entering a contract with us.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website sanitiz.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
- In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 3 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg: by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 60 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- Except in cases of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods within the time prescribed, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
we have refused to deliver the Goods; or
after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other possible remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fails, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, Returns and Cancellation
Right to cancel other than PPE during Covid 19
- Since our products and services have been designed to meet emergency demands, no cancellation or refund requests will be entertained once you have placed an order. All orders will be shipped for delivery immediately upon receiving your payment confirmation.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery;
- in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Cancellation of Out-of-Stock Products
- In the event that you have placed an order for an item that is at the time of order is Out-of-stock, and would like to cancel the order, you would have to send in your request for Cancellation within 24 hours of placing the order.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us within 24 hours placing your order of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision. You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer’s decision to cancel the Contract on our website sanitiz.co.uk. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg: by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
Timing of reimbursement
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- The PPE kits are quality checked and tested property and once you have removed them from the main inner package the product gets exposed to any contagious substances in the environment and hence cannot be taken back as part of safety protocols to ensure public health and safety.
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 51 Midhurst Avenue, Croydon, CR0 3PS, United Kingdom without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.